1-Mile Fun Ride
The 1-mile fun ride will follow a BAFD firetruck and ambulance with lights and sirens on around Central Park Community Center. The roads will be closed to traffic for safety during this ride. The route will end back at the event festival. T-shirts are not included with this ticket but will be available for sale at the event festival.
If you are 21+ each ticket will also receive a free adult drink with a valid ID.
The 15-mile route is for the intermediate cyclist. Riders will receive a t-shirt. This route will be on main roads and need to cross a highway. There is a stop light at the highway intersection. There will be a rest stop available that will be passed twice. The route will end back at the event festival. There is NO GRAVEL on the route. If you are 21+ each ticket will also receive a free adult drink with a valid ID.
The 40-Mile Route will cross a highway at a stop light and include “Challenge Hill”. Challenge Hill has 222ft of climbing in 1/2 a mile. When you get to the top you will receive a Challenge Coin! Routes are available with the “Ride With GPS” app. You will pass four rest stops on this route. A 2024 Tour de Neighbors t-shirt is included with this ticket if you sign up by April 26th. If you are 21+ each ticket will also receive a free adult drink with a valid ID.
Q & A
– This event takes place on streets open to traffic (other than 1 mile fun ride)
– Helmets are required on all bike rides
– Bags are allowed, but there is no bag check.
– Proceeds from Tour de Neighbors benefit Broken Arrow Neighbors!
When will I receive materials for my ride?
– You should receive a confirmation email immediately after you registered. Final details will be sent on the Friday before the event.
* Please note: All riders must arrive in person with their government issued photo ID in order to retrieve their riding materials.
What should I bring?
- Helmet. (You must wear it!)
– Bike (No Rentals will be available)
– Water Bottle(s) – You will be able to refill them at the start and at every rest area.
– Spare tube and patch kit. Bike repair along the route is free, but there is a charge for parts.
What about bad weather?
Tour de Neighbors will ride rain or shine unless otherwise noted. In the event of severe weather or potentially dangerous weather, we’ll be in touch regarding contingency plans. If the event is cancelled, all registrations will be considered a donation to Broken Arrow Neighbors.
Can I get a refund for my ride entry or give/sell my registration to someone else?
No. Entries are non-refundable. This is partly due to insurance/liability reasons. If you cannot attend for any reason, contact us to request your registration fee be converted into a tax deductible charitable donation.
Can I register for the ride the day of?
Yes, but the price will increase to $60. So please register online by Friday, May 10th.
My child will be with me in a trailer or child seat. Do they have to be registered?
No, but we will ask that you sign a waiver for them.
Is lunch included at the end?
Yes! We will have lots of food, fun, and beverages (adult available only with ID) after your ride!